- Audubon, NJ
- Hussian School of Art;
- Graphic Design & Illustration
- Graduated: May 2008
- Philadelphia, PA
- Alpha Beta Kappa National Honors Society
- High Honors in Visual Concepts
- Advertising Design Award
- American Cancer Society
- Bike-A-Thon Logo Contest
Ctrl Solutions Group (Jan 2018 – Present)
Ctrl Solutions Group is a multidisciplinary group of focused specialists in their field. We build strong personal relationships with our clients to develop thoughtful and articulate solutions for their business.
My Objective as the Chief Designer at CtrlSolutions Group is to help develop and establish our design language for CtrlCloud and ensure we are always true to our brand – customer focused desktop solutions in the cloud. Some of my roles included:
- Testing our products and working with the engineering teams to ensure a high quality customer experience.
- Leading the web design team from concept to completion.
- Explored new solutions and User Research to convey ideas in and information in a successful manner.
- Developed and designed company documents that assisted the team in successful sales of the product.
- Constantly championed for the user.
- Worked well with ambiguity when requirements are still in flux.
- Educated other members of the team on CSS, user research, and design strategy.
- Developed quality mock-ups in Photoshop and InDesign.
Operator of the MBC Design Studio
M. Bair Creative (May 2008 – Present)
- Became the cheif UI/UX designer for the Medicate Me App
- Pioneered a range of projects including advertisements, web designs, PowerPoint presentations, e-books and social media designs
- Conducts competitive research and analysis for specific projects
- Established and maintained effective client relationships, gaining a strong reputation as a designer and business owner
FZ Creative (Jan 2016 – June 2017)
- Responsible for quality and delivery of creative solutions for the client, from inception to execution and refinement.
- Acts on own initiative to design and develop projects from start to completion
- Work as a part of the creative brainstorming meetings (along with the art director/copywriter team)
- to develop creative strategies and implements all creative requirements including copy, layout,
- illustrations, final art and photography
- Participates in new business materials development and pitches
- Helps to manage the client’s brand through design integrity and consistency
- Help set and achieve departmental goals
- Assisted in solving marketing problems through smart, well-designed advertising and collateral
- materials that help sell the product, and maintain a good image for clients and agency
- Helps clients define and solve the most complex design problems
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns, and marketing messages
- Utilize Strong time-management skills and proven ability to set expectations, and deliver results
Lead Graphic Designer & Typesetter
McElwee & Quinn Financial Printing (Dec 2010 – Present)
- Lead the design and technology department toward achieving goals and objectives
- Deliver customer financial booklets using InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel to strict time constraints
- Redesigned and developed the innovative McElwee & Quinn Branding & Website
- Conceptualized and implemented an efficient operational electronic cloud filing system
- Developed the process and design for McElwee & Quinn’s Roadshow Media Presentations
Lead Graphic Designer & Project Manager
Seamless Development Dates (Jul 2008 – Aug 2010)
- Managed all website, social media designs, and print materials for Seamless Development’s largest ecommerce fashion client. Accelerated the strategic planning for all user interface designs.
- Provided vital customer support and communication through the planning and development of client projects.
- Supervised incoming interns, managed employee work progress, and communicated with the programming department daily to ensure efficient communication across the company.
Notable Achievements: Received two promotions in three years, becoming the active manager of the design department. Developed a strong knowledge of Fireworks, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and Illustrator.